What's Lucky Patcher ?
Lucky Patcher is an app that gives you real control over the permissions you give to the apps installed on your Android. You can delete excessive advertising, change the permissions, create backups of other apps, and much more. That said, you do need a rooted device in order to enjoy these features.
Lucky patcher allows you to get free in app purchases, Install modded play store, remove ads and License verification from android apps and games. We are going to teach you each of these functions step-wise as well as you can download free apk file of Lucky patcher from our site.
The notable feature of lucky patcher is that it works even on non-rooted devices, which is rare in such kind of tool but Note that Lucky Patcher works fully only on rooted devices. If your device is not rooted, you can root it easily with kingroot because it doesn’t require PC to root.
What exactly is Lucky Patcher?
These days cracking apps has become so widespread a practice on Android that it’s prompted a sad exodus toward Freemium models to put the brakes on unsustainable levels of piracy. Lucky Patcher is a tool that’s not designed for cracking purposes, but does offer a series of features to manipulate apps that, illegalities aside, let you do certain operations which in specific situations might be of great help (despite how much the nature of the app seems to point in the opposite direction).
Lucky Patcher analyzes the list of installed apps on your device and indicates the actions you can carry out, among which you’ll find the possibility to remove the license verification included on many apps that requires them to be downloaded from Google Play to work; modify the associated permissions; extract the APK file to do backups; and other illicit actions like removing Google Ads or unlocking paid apps to be able to install them on other devices. The latter in particular we obviously do not support around here.
The only requirement to use Lucky Patcher is to have a rooted device, which is really easy to do with tools like TowelRoot or KingRoot even if you’re not super skilled in the subject. Once you install and run Lucky Patcher you’ll get a list of all your installed apps alongside the actions you can do with them, as well as a color code on the title that indicates the compatibility with the tool when it comes to doing certain operations:
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play
- Blue: Includes Google Ads
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified.
Although some of the mentioned operations are completely illegal, others can get you out of more than one predicament. The association of an app with Google Play, for instance, can make it very complicated to install it from external sources, forcing you to go through the official Android store, which a lot of people prefer not to do. On the other hand, by extracting apps and eliminating their permissions you can make apps run on devices that on the surface are incompatible, or transfer apps between smartphones and tablets that officially are not compatible with both platforms.
All this is just a teeny part of what you’ll find on Lucky Patcher, which offers loads of info about each app that could be highly helpful, from a compendium of all the associated permissions and their descriptions to the minimum version of Android required to run the app. It even tells you if an app has been modified or is the original, an ideal feature for checking the trustworthiness of an app you may have downloaded from some dusty corner of the Internet.
Lucky Patcher Features :
- Remove ads from apps and games. The app can Identify the apps with advertisement on your device. It can easily remove the ads.
- Remove license verification of pro apps. So you don’t need to buy anything from play store. Lucky patcher is able to remove in app purchase verification.
- Modify app permission. The app can be used to remove any app permissions.
- Take a backup of your apps and games downloaded from play store. Or you can also backup after modifying any apps.
- Different useful tools are available.
- The app supports different colors to identify the state of the apps.
- Remove association with Google Play.
- Save a modified app as an APK file for using in other devices
- Uninstall apps, keep backup, delete app data and more
- Check if an app has been modified from its original form.
- Root access needed for all the features.
You have to root your Android device to get all the features. This app support some illegal tools. We are not responsible for any kinds of abuse of the apps or illegalities.